Nine study rooms are located on the library’s second floor. The study rooms are available to ITPLD cardholders in good standing, during library open hours. A reservation is required, and other guidelines apply.
Reservations can only be made in the library on the same day, up to 30 minutes before the library closes. At this time, reservations cannot be made online or over the phone.
Reserve a Study Room
- ITPLD cardholders in good standing.
- Room sizes vary, holding from 2 to 10 people.
- Limited to a two-hour reservation per day.
- Up to three reservations may be made per day.
- May be unavailable if you arrive 15 minutes after your scheduled time.
- Conference Room I is available for high school to adult ITPLD cardholders only. A high school ID may be asked for.