Teachers who work in schools located within the library's boundaries may request materials for classroom use.
- Use your school's Institution Card or Teacher Card to check out items for a 6-week period.
- Submit requests online, in person or by phone, 847.459.4100, ext. 316.
- Up to 30 items per topic may be requested, based on availability.
- Youth books, CDs, Kid DVDs and nonfiction DVDs may be requested.
- Do you have an upcoming assignment? Let us know so that we can set aside the books your students need by filling out an Assignment Alert.
Please allow up to 5 school days for your book bag to be prepared. Pick up book bags at the Kids Desk.